ISSS Forms (A-Z)

CPT (Curricular Practical Training) Forms

IMPORTANT NOTE: Pursuant to 8 C.F.R. § 214.3(g)(1) & 22 C.F.R. § 62.10(h), Immigration Services will keep your immigration records no more than three years from your departure date from UConn.  It is your personal responsibility to keep all immigration documents for you and your family (if any).

Extension Request Forms

On-Campus Work Permission (also found in Employment On & Off Campus Page)

OPT and STEM OPT Extension Forms (also found in Employment On & Off Campus Page)

Pre-Arrival Forms (also found in Pre-Arrival Information Page) for Students and Scholars