Resource Centers by Campus
Q Center Peer Tutoring, review sessions and learning tools. Support for â€œQâ€ courses Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics *Walk-In Support *Review Sessions *Downloads * YouTube Channel
Chemistry Tutoring TAs on duty every day from 9:00 a.m. â€“ 4:00 p.m. in Chemistry A-301 help with CHEM 1122Q, 1124Q, 1126Q, 1127Q, 1128Q or 2241.
Economics Tutoring OAK Hall 312, for help with ECON 1000, 1200, 1201, 1202, 2201 & 2202
Engineering Tutoring Peer Tutoring for Undergraduate Students email@example.com *Walk-In Support
Language Tutoring Peer Tutoring in Spanish Chinese French Italian Arabic German. Call 860-486-3313 for schedule or visit Oak Hall East Room 207.
Physics Learning Resource Center Tutoring and Help with homework. *Walk-In Support
Statistics Tutoring Schedule All tutoring held in AUST 340 for help with STATS 1000, 1100,2215, 3025, 3345, 3375, 3115, 3515
Paid Academic Private Tutoring
Chemistry Paid Tutors List of paid tutors is available in Chemistry Main Office (A100).
Also, contact your individual professors for recommendations.
The Source for Active Learning Q Center, Writing Center and support services for Stamford Campus students.
Q Center Hartford Peer Tutoring, review sessions and learning tools. Support for Q courses Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics. Offers walk-in support, review sessions, downloads and YouTube Channel.Â Â
The Academic Center Q Center, Writing Center and tutoring services for Avery Point Campus students.
English Language Resources
English Language Resources - Storrs
UCAELI offers full time ESL courses on the Storrs campus full time during summer and academic terms, as well as evening classes for current students during the academic year.
Free ESL classes for residents of certain towns offered at Mansfield Public Library and E.O. Smith High School in Mansfield. TOEFL prep courses offered in summer. Courses offered in other towns as well.
Free tutoring by appointment and walk-in, as well as seminars in academic writing for graduate students. The Writing Center does not provide line editing, but will help you to generate ideas and organize your content, and may be able to provide resources to help you practice/improve your grammar.
IHWA is a student-run initiative to help support international student writers recognize and revise grammatical problems in their written work. Contact: IHWA.firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Resources – Other Campuses
UConn Writing Center
ESL classes and English self-study resources
Paying your Bill
Students pay their bill through the UConn Bursar office.
- The University’s only approved and accepted method for international payments is Western Union GlobalPay for Students. Payments can be sent in foreign currency or USD through a variety of options. To initiate payment, please go here: https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/universityofconnecticut#!/ Please note: You may only send payment for your fee bill to UConn. Any funds required for personal living expenses must be sent directly to your personal U.S. bank account.
- Over-payments from international sources will be returned to the originating account and cannot be issued as a refund to the student.
- Undergraduate fee bills are issued by the Bursar’s Office in June for the Fall semester and are due August 1st. Spring bills are issued in November and are due January 8th.
- Graduate fee bills are issued in July for the Fall semester and in November for the Spring semester. Graduate bills are due the Friday prior to the start of the semester.
- An email will be sent to your UConn email account when a bill has been issued. Your fee bill will change with any changes to your credit level, housing, meal plans, and health insurance. Your fee bill must be paid in full prior to attending Orientation (undergraduate students). Any student with a past due balance will not be able to adjust their class schedule until the balance is paid.
For more information on the Bursar’s Office, including all accepted payment methods, please visit www.bursar.uconn.edu.
Visa Compliance Fee FAQ
Dean of Students
The UConn Dean of Students office can help you with different issues that impact your life as a student at UConn. They also help students who are leaving the University, and who experience a bias incident.