ISSS Remote Services
ISSS Portal Logins
- ISSS will be closed Monday, May 31 May 27, 2021
- Review of National Interest Exception and Travel from Geographic Entry Restricted Countries May 17, 2021
- 5/17 Tax Deadline May 13, 2021
- National Interest Exception added for China, India, Iran, Brazil, South Africa and Fall 2021 guidance related to coursework April 27, 2021
- Special Student Relief – Venezuela and Syria April 27, 2021
- Do You Need To file Tax Form 8843? – Watch Online April 1, 2021
- UConn CRRSAA Emergency Fund Application Open Now March 27, 2021
- Confirm Your Address in the ISSS Portal March 26, 2021
International Scholar Profiles:
Qing Wang, Ph.D.
Each year the University of Connecticut hosts hundreds of visiting scholars who are experts in their fields to teach, research, and train with university faculty and students. Qing Wang, Ph.D., joined the Neag School of Education for the 2020 spring semester from a UConn partner university, East China Normal University in Shanghai. She teaches graduate Theories of Learning, Cognition, and Instruction and undergraduate Educational Psychology for the Department of Educational Psychology.