ISSS Remote Services
BE WELL. FEEL WELL. DO WELL.
If you are feeling ill, call Student Health & Wellness Services 860-486-4700. An advice nurse is on call 24/7.
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or Chills / Cough / Shortness of Breath / Fatigue / Muscle or Body Aches / Headache / Loss of Taste or Smell / Sore Throat / Congestion / Nausea or Vomiting / Diarrhea
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
Trouble Breathing / Persistent Chest Pain or Pressure / New Confusion / Inability to Wake or Stay Awake / Bluish Lips or Face
- Do You Need To file Tax Form 8843? – Watch Online April 1, 2021
- UConn CRRSAA Emergency Fund Application Open Now March 27, 2021
- Confirm Your Address in the ISSS Portal March 26, 2021
- Protect Yourself from Scams March 17, 2021
- File Your Tax Forms – VITA Is Open – Sprintax Codes Available March 17, 2021
- Statement on Anti-Asian Violence March 8, 2021
- Update to CPT Application Requirements March 1, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations February 25, 2021
International Scholar Profiles:
Qing Wang, Ph.D.
Each year the University of Connecticut hosts hundreds of visiting scholars who are experts in their fields to teach, research, and train with university faculty and students. Qing Wang, Ph.D., joined the Neag School of Education for the 2020 spring semester from a UConn partner university, East China Normal University in Shanghai. She teaches graduate Theories of Learning, Cognition, and Instruction and undergraduate Educational Psychology for the Department of Educational Psychology.