ISSS Remote Services
ISSS Portal Logins
- Message for continuing and returning students regarding Fall 2021 arrival June 30, 2021
- Message for new international students at the Stamford, Hartford, Law, Avery Point and Waterbury campuses June 30, 2021
- Message for new international graduate students at Storrs campus June 30, 2021
- Message for new international undergraduate students at Storrs campus June 30, 2021
- ISSS will be closed Monday, May 31 May 27, 2021
- Review of National Interest Exception and Travel from Geographic Entry Restricted Countries May 17, 2021
- 5/17 Tax Deadline May 13, 2021
- National Interest Exception added for China, India, Iran, Brazil, South Africa and Fall 2021 guidance related to coursework April 27, 2021
International Students and Scholars at UConn
Qing Wang, Ph.D.
Each year the University of Connecticut hosts hundreds of visiting scholars who are experts in their fields to teach, research, and train with university faculty and students. Qing Wang, Ph.D., joined the Neag School of Education for the 2020 spring semester from a UConn partner university, East China Normal University in Shanghai. She teaches graduate Theories of Learning, Cognition, and Instruction and undergraduate Educational Psychology for the Department of Educational Psychology.
Upcoming EventsAll Events »
UConn Global Instagram @uconn.global
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.