Spring 2022 Study Plan

International students who are not in the U.S. should confirm your plans for Spring 2022 by December 1. If your plans change, you may re-submit your form, even if after December 1.

1. I plan to come to the U.S. for Spring 2022

After you submit this form, ISSS will issue returning students an updated I-20 with travel signature. New students who have not yet requested an I-20 form can do so here. New students who already were issued an I-20 by ISSS can find their SP 22 I-20 in the ISSS Portal by following these instructions.

2. I will study at a UConn partner University such as ECNU or UNNC (undergraduate students only)

3. I am a Master’s or PhD student and I will enroll in 0 credit continuous registration or research credits abroad

4. I will request a gap term for Spring 2022

5. I will request to defer my admission to Fall 2022 (new students only)

6. I will not study in spring 2022 because I am graduating

7. I will cancel my enrollment (new student) or leave UConn (returning student)