Bradley International Airport (BDL) is the closest airport to UConn
UConn Airport Shuttle – ($60) You will need to pay your driver the exact fare on arrival. Make your reservation at least one week in advance.
- Lindsey Limousine is also available.
- Taxis – (~$85) Taxis are available outside of the airport. If there are no taxis at the airport please go to the Ground Transportation desk and they can arrange a taxi for you.
New York City Airports – Kennedy Airport (JFK)
- Option 1 From Kennedy Airport (JFK) in New York take the Air Train to Jamaica Station (the last stop). At Jamaica Station transfer to the “E” Line (Blue Line). Take the “E” Line all the way to Manhattan and exit at “42 Street – Port Authority Bus Terminal”.
- Take the Peter Pan bus from New York Port Authority Bus Terminal to Storrs, University of Connecticut. The ticket is $29.00. Be sure to be familiar with a NYC Subway Map.
- Option 2 Take a Taxi from JFK Airport to New York Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd St.
- Take the Peter Pan bus from New York Port Authority Bus Terminal to Storrs, University of Connecticut. The ticket is $29.00.
Boston Airport – Logan International Airport (BOS)
- From Logan Airport (BOS) in Boston take the Peter Pan bus to Storrs, University of Connecticut. Pick up the bus outside of Terminals A, B, C, E. The ticket costs $38.50 and you should pay the driver in exact change. Tell the driver you need to go to Storrs, UConn.
Visit UCONN Transportation website for more details on the Hartford Union Station (HFD) Shuttle to STORRS Campus: http://transpo.uconn.edu/#shuttleUnion
- Norwich Taxi: 860 456-2227 Ace Taxi: 860 649-5550
- Rose City Taxi: 866 237-5796
- AAA Cab: 860 645-1999